Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Sometimes you look at photos you can't relate much to
but you know there's a story behind it
that looks quite pretty anyway. Or not.


(whisper in her ears:
this will be the last time you can feel my breath so close to you.
We are already far too happy together.
Leave, before we get entangled.

I read the future from the present,
as blinded as I may be.
These words, 'not meant to be')

--------

I hear my heart, but (try not to) listen to it.
(unless any wrong decision wouldn't 'kill')

I see with my head, (try to) understand it's a better option.

The enticing smell of excitement, exhilaration, spontaneity, how long will it last before it crumbles upon a light touch without a solid foundation? Attraction between two from great moments together does not conclude (love they call it), but the things (I call it interest) the two love that hold them together as well. Well.. is it?

There might not even be such a thing on earth you can find.

---

Let your heart speak, but don't follow it.
Let not your mind control or dictate either.

It's your head which knows what your heart wants
that should decide what you do.

---


(taken during coursework. I miss it.)

And today, I listen(ed) to and attempted:

Beethoven Pathétique (Sonata no. 8 in C minor op. 13,
Chopin Nocturne in E-flat major Op. 9 no.2,
Chopin Nocturne in C-sharp minor Op. Posthumous.

and wonder(ed) what I would do if I lived overseas without my piano
and the music in my computer. Or in my head.

No comments: